What Documents Will We Need?
In order to apply for a new mortgage, we will ask you to provide us with some documentation that we will need for the mortgage loan process. We will request a copy of your credit report from a credit agency and will verify the information provided in your loan application.
Be prepared to provide:
- Social Security numbers for all borrowers
- Copies of CHECKING and SAVINGS accounts statements for the past 2 MONTHS
- Evidence of other ASSETS such as STOCKS, BONDS, or 401K
- Recent PAYCHECK STUBS
- W-2 FORMS or INCOME TAX RETURNS for the past 2 YEARS
- The NAME and ADDRESS of your EMPLOYER
- RESIDENCE HISTORY for the past 2 YEARS
- SALES CONTRACT for the purchase of a new home
- HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATION information (if applicable)